Monday 3 May 2010

Compare My City

I was born in Busan. However I Got a job in Seoul, marry in Seoul and had a son in Seoul. So my city is Seoul.

The area of South Korea is smaller than the United Kingdom. The UK's population is Higher than the South Korea's. and the UK's GDP is higher than the South Korea's.

Seoul is capital of the Republic of Korea, such as London.
Seoul is clearer than London. I think that Seoul's sweeper is better than London's.
Seoul is more dynamic than London in construction. Seoul likes that demolish the old building and build the new building.
Seoul's population is about 10.4 million people, London's population is about 7,350,000 people. Seoul's population has more than London.


5 comments:

  1. really?I want to go to koren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew, I want to visit Seoul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`d like to live in seoul,korea
    Jeju island is too comfortable to live.
    But I like seoul which has so many viration culture.!very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work))))
    and I remember))))

    ReplyDelete